Genomics is a very powerful innovation driver in the cosmetics and skin care sector:
- Scientific added-value for new products.
- Optimized production processes.
- Analysis of dysbiosis in the microbiota of interest.
- Improve the effectiveness of active substances
GenoScreen - Services provided
As a true scientific partner, GenoScreen provides the beauty and care sector with high-performance tools that boost innovation:
- Genomics tools for identifying, sequencing, annotating and comparing microbial genomes.
- Metagenomics tools for understanding the effects of cosmetic products on microbiotas (cutaneous or sweat, for example).
Our services notably cover:
- The quality control and analysis of raw materials.
- The characterization of strains of interest.
- The evaluation of the effects of cosmetic products on microbiotas (cutaneous or sweat, for example).
- The identification of possible contaminants in manufacturing processes.
- The selection of the best strain.